On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of the manga Zom 100: The Dead Bucket Listit was announced that the participation of the six members of the franchise Zombie land sagaspecifically the idols Franchouchou. This episode is to be broadcast on August 27.
Curiously, the statement invites fans to watch the episode to find out who will be present, as it is clear that The idol unit Franchouchou has seven members, implying that a girl will be absent. As a reminder, the idol unit consists of the following girls:
- Cadet Hondo Like Sakura Minamoto.
- Asami Tano like Saki Nikaido.
- Taneda laughed like Ai Mizuno.
- Maki Kawase like Junko Konno.
- Rika Kinugawa like Yugiri.
- Minami Tanaka as Lily Hoshikawa.
- mitsuishi kotono like Yamada Tea.
The series has been broadcast since July 9 in Japan and has been confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, and the services crunchyroll, hula and Netflix they take care of its distribution in the West. For her, Haro Aso and Kotarō Takata they started publishing the manga through the magazine Sunday GX from the publisher shogakukan in October 2018.
Unfortunately, the anime adaptation has been hampered by production problems that caused the delay in airing its final episode. As it is now scheduled to air beyond October, the series conflicts with the season premieres of Fall-2023 (October-December) in the television. As a result, the show is still not sure when the last three episodes of this series will be broadcast.
- Kazuki Kawagoe (Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu., Ikebukuro Westgate Park) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios GOOD FILMSwith the assistance of sanaco ueda.
- Hiroshi Seko (Jujutsu Kaisen, Shingeki or Kyojin: The Final Season, Darling in the Franxx) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kii Tanaka (Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?, Absolute Duo, Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu) is in charge of character design, and Junpei Fukuchi He is in charge of designing the zombies.
- makoto miyazaki (One Punch Man, Spy × FAMILY, Gone Fairy) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Zom 100: The Dead Bucket List
In an apartment full of trash, 24-year-old Akira Tendou watches a zombie movie with lifeless eyes and envy. After spending three hard years in a sweatshop in Japan, his spirit is broken. He doesn’t even have the courage to confess his feelings to Ohtori, his beautiful co-worker. Then, one morning, he bumps into his landlord at lunchtime – who happens to be another tenant! The entire city is filled with zombies, and even though he’s been running for his life, Akira has never felt so alive.
Fountain: Official Twitter account