On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by TNSK, Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai (My Master has no Tail), a new promotional image was issued for the project, and it was confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for this year in Japan.
For its part, TNSK began publishing the manga through the magazine Well done! Afternoon from the publisher Kodansha in January 2019. The publisher published the fourth compiled volume in October 2020, followed by the fifth volume in March 2021 in Japan.
- Mao Ichimichi like Mameda.
- Hibiku Yamamura like Bunko.
- Hideyo yamamoto (Bloodshed, Prince Tennis II, Cells at Work! Black Code) is in charge of directing the anime in the studios LIDEN FILMS.
- Touko machida (Lucky Star, The [email protected]) who is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts in conjunction with Kei shimobayashi, But Satsuki Y You are togashi.
- Ryu Yamauchi (Kabaneri Iron Fortress: Battle of Unato) is in charge of character design and animation guidance.
Summary of Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai
The fantasy story takes place in the Taisho era of Japan (1912-1926). Follow Mameda, a raccoon girl who is changing shape and who dreams of becoming human. Mameda changes her appearance into a human girl with black hair and goes to the excited city of Osaka. However, people quickly notice Mameda's clothes, and a beautiful woman ruthlessly says to the lonely Mameda: “Go back where you came from.” It turns out that this woman, known as Bunko, in turn was transformed into a supernatural creature into a rakugo (jokes) narrator. Mameda asks Bunko to become a teacher and teaches him the ways to play as a person.
Fountain: Funny Natalie
© TNSK (著) / 講 談 社