On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga at Kentaro Yabuki, Ayakashi triangle, revealed a new promotional video for the project. The video confirms that the series will resume from its first episode on July 10 in Japanafter being suspended due to production problems stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The series premiered on January 10 in Japan and was subjected to various temporary suspensions before reaching a permanent suspension after airing just six episodes. On the other hand, the Blu-ray/DVD releases have also been delayed to begin releasing in September of this year, and were originally scheduled for March.
The platform crunchyroll responsible for distributing this series with censorship. For his part, Yabuki started publishing the manga in the magazine edition Weekly Shōnen jump from the publisher Shueishain June 2020 and moved to the digital service Shōnen Jump Plus in April 2022. Yabuki is known for being the illustrator of the manga written by Saki Hasemi, A LOVE-Ru.
Voice was cast
- Shouya Chiba as Matsuri Kazamaki (male).
- miyu tomita as Matsuri Kazamaki (female).
- cana iginose like Suzu Kanade.
- Genda Tesshou like Shirogane.
- Noriaki Acite (Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Bakuman, Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios CONNECTION.
- shougo yasukawa (Shokugeki no Souma, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?, Rakudai Kishi no Horse) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hideki Furukawa (Date A Live, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, High School Hero DxD) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Rei Ishizuka (Shingeki no Kyojin, Kakkou no Iinazuke, Chikyuugai Shounen Shoujo) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Ayakashi Triangle Summary
Matsuri Kazamaki and Suzu Kanade are childhood friends, bound by their shared ability to see ayakashi-youkai as they search for a life force to consume. However, in high school, their relationship deteriorates. As Suzu’s one-sided feelings grow, so does the difference in their views of ayakashi: Matsuri considers all ayakashi a threat to her friend, while Suzu is an average ayakashi (someone who exudes a certain amount of significant life force in compared to the average person) and they all love it despite the risk. When the two meet a talking white cat named Shirogane, they don’t know that he is a four-hundred-year-old ayakashi known as the “King of Ayakashi.”
He is destined to gain more power by consuming Suzu, but when Matsuri steps in to try and save her by sealing Shirogane’s powers, the ayakashi uses a jutsu to turn him into a girl! Matsuri promises to protect Suzu from further harm as her best friend, but she has to learn how to act like a girl until her grandfather (a famous wind jutsutsu ninja) can undo the jutsu. Meanwhile, Suzu must reconcile her romantic feelings for Matsuri now that he is no longer a boyfriend. But when Matsuri takes the king as a pet, the future of the two friends seems uncertain.
Fountain: Natalie funny