Spy x Family receives a stage musical, which premieres next March in the Imperial Theater in Tokyo. The musical is also set to go on a national tour, which will run from April to May. A preview for the announcement of a Toho-produced musical has been revealed:
Spy x Family is a manga by Tatsuya Endo. It began serialization in 2019 on Shueisha’s Shonen Jump + magazine platform. There are currently 62 chapters.See Mediapublishes the series in English and describes the plot as:
Not a person who depends on others, Twilight must provide a wife and child for its mission to penetrate an elite private school. What he does not know is that the wife he has chosen is a murderer, and the child he has adopted is a telepath!
The anime adaptation of CloverWorks and WIT Studio premiered in April 2022. The list of anime staff includes some well-known names in the industry:
- Director: Kazuhiro Furuhashi
- Character designer: Kazuaki Shimada
- Music: (K) NoW_NAME
- Main directors of the animation: Kyoji Asano and Kazuaki Shimada
- Assistant Directors: Takashi Katagiri, Norihito Takahashi, Takahiro Harada
- Color design: Ken Hashimoto
- Art directors: Kazuo Nagai, Hisayo Usui
- Sound director: Shouji Hut
- CG Director: Kana Imagaki
The main trio is voiced by Takuya Eguchi (Loid), Saori Khayami (Yor) and Atsumi Tanezaki (Anya).
Source: Official Spy x Family Stage Musical Twitter
© Tatsuya Endo, Shueisha / Spy x Family Project