The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by Take, Use Asobitei! (Uzaki-chan wants to Hang Out!), the second promotional video for the second season of the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for October 1st in Japan, and the official site for its part confirmed that there will be thirteen episodes in this second season.
For his part, Take started publishing the manga through the service Dr. Sharp of Niconico Seiga from December 2017, and the publisher fujimishobo publishing his collected volumes. The drama inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation made by studios. ENGIled Kazuya Miura and scripts written by Takashi Aoshimareleased in July 2020.
Voice was cast
- Naomi Ozora as Hana Uzaki.
- Kenji Akabane as Shinichi Sakurai.
- Saori Hayami as Tsuki Uzaki.
- Seine Katou as Yanagi Uzaki.
- Hideo Ishikawa as Fujio Uzaki.
- miki itou as Haruko Sakurai, Shinichi’s mother.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Shirou Sakurai, Shinichi’s father.
- Kazuya Miura (Hatage! Kemonomichi, Dramatic murder) is in charge of directing the project in the studios ENGIwith the assistance of Fukumoto Shin’ichi.
- Takashi Aoshima (Yuruyuri, Himouto! Umaruchan, Sabagebu!) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Manabu Kurihara (Hatage! Kemonomichi), Masahiko Suzuki (Kami no Tou, Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?)Y Shinpei Koikawa (IS: Infinite Stratos, DxD High School Hero) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Summary of Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
At the beginning of her first year in college, Hana Uzaki meets Shinichi Sakurai, a senior who was in the same club as her during her high school days. However, to his surprise, the single-active senior has stopped being a “lonely” student, who prefers to spend his free time in peace and quiet. Uzaki does everything he can to keep Sakurai from being “alone”, from convincing him to go to the movies to his part-time workplace.
Although Sakurai finds her irritating and tired, he continues to engage in Uzaki’s pranks and pranks, even if he knows that his funny personality will only land the two of them in various funny situations. Still, as the days go by, their relationship doesn’t improve, to the point where people around them don’t understand them as a couple. Anyway, whenever Uzaki wants to hang out with his upperclassman, some hilarious and outrageous banter is sure to follow!
font: Official Twitter account