the distributor Good on you The Blu-ray / DVD package distribution information for the second season of the anime adaptation is listed on the manga written and illustrated by Reiji Miyajima, Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent A Girl). This information confirmed that this sequence will have a total of twelve episodes, with the physical packages being released on the following dates:
- Package 1 (episodes 1 to 3) – October 26, 2022.
- Package 2 (episodes 4 to 6) – November 30, 2022.
- Package 3 (episodes 7 to 9) – December 21, 2022.
- Package 4 (episodes 10 to 12) – January 25, 2023.
This second season is broadcast from July 1 in Japan, and the platform Crunchyroll handles distributed in the West. Reiji Miyajima start manga publishing Kanojo, Okarishimasu through the magazine Shōnen Weekly Magazine from the publisher Kodansha in July 2017, and in its most recent report indicated that more than 10 million copies had been accumulated in circulation. It should be remembered that the video game is for smartphones Rent-Girl: Hero All Stars available in the catalog QooApp into this link.
- sora amiia as Chizuru Mizuhara.
- Aoi Yūki as Mommy Nanami.
- Not Toyama as Ruka Sarashina.
- Rie Takahashi as Sumi Sakurasawa
- shun Horie as Kazuya Kinoshita.
- Kazuomi Koga (Cocoa Rain, Welcome to the Color of Rain) who is in charge of directing the anime at the studios TMSE Entertainment In association with Studio Comet.
- Mitsutaka Hirota (Anime-Gataris, Nanbaka, Prince Tennis II) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Canna Hirayama (Yakusoku no Neverland, Sword Art Online: Alicization, Maou-sama, Retry!) is in charge of character design and animation guidance.
- HYADAIN (One Punch Man, Kuroko no Basket, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu) responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
- CHiCO and HoneyWorks he will perform the opening theme song “Himitsu Koigokoro”, and MIMiNARI he will play the song ending in the theme “Ienai feat.asmi.”
Summary of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20 year old college student who has an amazing girl: the amazing Mami Nanami. But suddenly, no more. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. Trying to ease his pain, he hires a girl to hire through an online app. His partner Chizuru Mizuhara, who rises through his incomparable beauty and cute demeanor, wins Kazuya’s affection. But after reading similar experiences from Chizuru’s other clients, Kazuya is convinced that her caring personality and warm smile were just an act to play on his heart, and he considers her bad.
Worse, Chizuru condemns him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing his true-minded personality. This unilateral exchange, however, is not charged when Kazuya discovers that his grandmother has fallen apart. They run to the hospital and find Kazuya’s grandmother already in good condition. When Chizuru is present, Grandma asks who this girl might be with. On the impulse, Kazuya introduces her as his real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to play the role. But while Kazuya is still anchored with Mami, how long can this difficult client and this reluctant rental girl keep their action?
Font: Good on you
(c) 宮 島 礼 吏 ・ 講 談 社, 2022