the distributor Good on you listed the distribution information for the Blu-ray packages of the second season of the anime adaptation of the light novels written by Shougo Kinugasa and illustrated by Shunsaku Tomose, Elite Classroom (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e). This information has confirmed that a total of thirteen episodes will be distributed in four Blu-ray releases this second season, which will be released on the following dates:
- Package 1 (episodes 1 to 4) – October 26, 2022.
- Package 2 (episodes 5 to 7) – November 25, 2022.
- Package 3 (episodes 8 to 10) – December 23, 2022.
- Package 4 (episodes 11 to 13) – January 25, 2023.
This second season is scheduled to show on July 4 in Japan.and the platform Crunchyroll distributed handling in the West. In addition, the third season is also in production and is scheduled for premiere in 2023. On its own, Shougo Kinugasa Y Shunsaku Tomose they began publishing the light novels through the track MF Bunko J from the publisher MediaFactory in May 2015. The publisher published a total of fourteen volumes (including the intermediate ones: 4.5, 7.5 and 11.5) for “One Hundred Years Arc”.
- seiji kishi (Angel Beats !, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen go Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation) Y Hiroyuki Hashimoto (Hataraku Maou-sama !, Sora no Otoshimono) who is in charge of directing this second season at the studios milk.
- Yoshihito Nishoji (open sequence animator first season of the series) is in charge of an animation guide, though Kazuaki Morita who is in charge of character design.
- Hayato Kazano who is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Ryu Takahashi (Arifureta Shokugyou from Sekai Saikyou, Citrus, SK8 The Infinity) who is in charge of composing the soundtrack, with the co – operation of Kana Hashiguchi.
Summary of Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (Elite Classroom)
From the outside, Koudo Ikusei High School looks like a utopia. Students enjoy great freedom, and yet it is among the best institutions in Japan. However, the reality is far from that. There are four classes, from A to D in order of merit, and only the best receive benefits. Kiyotaka Ayanokouji is a student in Class D, where the school sends its worst rubbish. He then meets the unsocial Suzune Horikita, who is sure to have been assigned there by mistake, and who wants to climb the steps to reach Class A, and the beautiful Kikyou Kushida, whose goal is to make as many friends as possible. can do. While perseverance in school is enduring, perseverance in classes is lacking, and students can use any method they find convenient to climb jobs …
Font: Good on you
(c) AD 笠 彰 梧 ・ KADOKAWA 刊 / よ う こ そ 実 力 至上 主義 の 教室 へ 2 製作 委員会