During the platform notification panel Crunchyroll at the conference Game Anime Expoheld in Los Angeles, it has been announced that the romantic comedy manga series is written and produced by Fumita Yanagida, Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! (Tomo-chan is a girl!) adapted for the anime. The premiere of the series is scheduled for January 2023 about studio production version-duce.
The first videotape for the series was also released.
The author, Fumita Yanagida, has published a special illustration to celebrate the announcement.
- Rie Takahashi like Tomo Aizawa.
- Kaito Ishikawa as Junichiro Kubota.
- Rina Hidaka as Misuzu Gundo.
- Sally Amaki cLike Carol Olston.
- The series will be directed by Hitoshi Namba in the studios version-duce.
- The scripts will be written by Megumi Shimizu.
- The design of the characters will be in charge Shiroi Hiraiwa.
- The soundtrack will be composed by Masaru Yokoyama.
Eanagida began publishing the manga in April 2015 in the magazine Saizensen and ended in July 2019 with a total of eight compiled volumes published under the auspices of the publisher Kodansha.
Summary on Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!
Tomo and Jun have been best friends since they were little kids, but now that they are in high school, Tomo wants them to be something bigger … Too bad Jun only sees her as a boy. That’s why Tomo is determined to prove to Jun that she’s a woman too.
Font: Twitter account