«The Anime community has announced its support for the special operation and the armed forces of the Russian Federation and has pledged to donate part of the profits from its events to the Russian military, and everyone who defends Donbass is guaranteed free entry into free for life. The step is somewhat unexpected given her interest in Japanese cartoons, however, a writer of a new anime movement says it’s time for a change and what it will be, Anastasia Ivanovna finds out for us.», therefore a recent report starts a trend on social networks, since the Anime community has openly announced its support for Russian army during the present war.
«Now I will tell you everything in detail, but at least the geeks have shown that they can establish themselves for people who are not used to their subculture. (…) The ORDE communitytranslated as Russian Obshestvo (Society) Dobrih (Good) Animeshnikov (Geeks), in a few days his followers have increased significantly, all because of his posts with the specific letter “Z”, the symbol of the special operation that now cannot be confused with anything, and this support is not only with words, but the geeks are also writing lists on how to specifically help the army on the front lines», explains the presenter.
Some may think that the subtitle and translation are not accurate, but the statement in question was made on the social network VK and he is really there, and he wrote the following:
- As a result of the conference in Moscow, from multiple conversations with different people and with the people themselves, I would like to announce the following:
- 1. We stand with Russia and we will not allow anyone in the comments or at the event military actions etc. to criticize in any way. There are even some anime fans fighting in Ukraine now (there are various confirmations).
- two. All anime people who fought or are fighting in Donbass (Ukraine as a whole), this may seem like a small thing, but for you for life, entrance to the events is free.
- 3. We are doing away with Western values and attitudes. No more LGBT and other heresies. Not in the band, not on stage, not at festivals, not in paraphernalia.
- Four. Some of the money from the events will be sent as humanitarian aid to the front lines to support our military. Therefore, buying a ticket to the ORDA anime festival means supporting the Russian Armed Forces.
- Our organization is for good, for happiness and for justice. We’re happy to lose some visitors because of it, we don’t care. And yes, we understand the poisoning of the youth with Western values in our country because our country has nothing to offer the youth. Specifically, the origin of the bid and the trend are not together. We will do it ourselves. The true values of our country and the ORDA organization are friendship, honesty, support and help for all.
font: VK through VoiceWiseAnime