On the official site for the anime adaptation of the novels written by Shirakawa cuckoo and illustrated by Ayuko, Koukyu no Karasu (A Raven in the Harem), revealed a new promotional video for the project. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for October 1 on television in Japan, although no platform has yet been announced for distribution in the West.
The press release also revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- Shimazaki game like Onkei.
- free okamoto, like Tankai.
Shirakawa the publication of illustrated novels began with Ayuko (Hakushaku to Yousei) in April 2018. The publisher Shueisha published the fifth volume in December 2020, followed by the sixth volume on August 20 in Japan. The literary franchise already exceeds 900,000 copies in circulation as a whole, but no manga adaptation has been announced yet.
Voice was cast
- Saku Mizuno as Jusetu Ryu.
- Masaaki Mizunaka as Koshun Ka.
- Taku Yashirou like Eisei.
- Marika Kouno like jiujiu.
- Chizuru Miyawaki (Gintama, Monster, Alchemist Fullmetal: Conqueror Shamballa) is in charge of directing the project in the studios Free Bandai Namco Pictures,.
- Satomi Ooshima (Gyokou no Nikuko-chan) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Shinji Takeuchi (Gintama, Fairy Tail (2014), Ixion Saga DT) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Asami Tachibana (Haikyuu!!, Darling in the FranXX, Owari no Seraph) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Summary of Koukyuu no Karasu
In the depths of the palace lives a special wife who does not serve the emperor despite her position as a companion. She is known as the Raven Consort. People who have seen her say that she looks like an old woman, while others say that she looks like a young woman. The stories tell of his use of the mysterious arts, and how he can grant any request, be it death curses or finding lost things. Koushun, the current emperor, visits the Crow Consort with that intention. Not knowing that their fateful touch will be a taboo that will turn history upside down.
font: Funny Natalie