The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by Eku Takeshima, Whisper Me Love Song (Sasayaku You are in Koi wo Utau), revealed a new promotional image for the project. The press release confirmed that the premiere is still scheduled for January 2024 in Japan.
Eku Takeshima he started publishing the manga in the magazine Yuri Hime monthly comic from the publisher ijinsha in February 2019. Previously he worked on character design for the anime Null Peta, and published other works such as Kimi and Suki hot Iwasetai (I’d Like To Make Love To You); Hare no Kuni no Apparedan (Apparently! girls in Okayama); and Saiko Hunter Ryuu, to name a few.
Voice was cast
- Hana Shimano like Himari Kino.
- Asami Seto like Yori Asanagi.
- Mikako Komatsu like Aki Mizuguchi.
- Konomi Kohara like Mari Tsutsui.
- Kaori Tachibana like Kaori Tachibana.
- Yuna Nemoto like Shiho Izumi.
- Xinya Cai (Tensai Ouji or Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu, Magatsu Wahrheit: ZUERST) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios CLOUD HEARTS.
- Hiroki Uchida (Gamers!, Shikkakumon or Saikyou Kenja, Schwarzesmarken) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Minami Yoshida (Princess Connect! Re: Jump, cider you are not Kotoba ga Wakiagaru, Friends of Manaria) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Summary of Whisper Me a Love Song
Yori Asanagi is a mature girl in many ways, but she remains chaste when it comes to love. This feeling is shown when a freshman, Himari Kino, suddenly confesses her love for him after his band’s performance at the opening ceremony. Confused and surprised, Yori asks her friends for advice, but they make fun of her, telling her that she is suffering from love. Yori soon makes up her mind and tries to replicate Himari’s feelings, but gradually, she realizes that what Himari loved wasn’t her, but her music!
Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau revolves around the relationship between Yori and Himari. As Yori pursues his love for Himari, he promises that Himari will fall in love with her. But, will this passionate love blossom or will it remain unclaimed?
Fountain: Natalie funny