Original anime of the studios Pictures A-1 and designer of Sword Art online, Shingo Adachi, Recoil Lycoris, he didn’t leave the trends every weekend, and it seems he was able to do a lot of things well. From an engaging story, funny characters, and consistently high-quality animation, the series has managed to stay on top of trends.
But what became a trend in the latest episode, titled “Another Day, Another Dollar“, has nothing to do with any of the above, but with a scene of less than two seconds in which the main character’s attractive thighs are visible, Chisato Nishikigi. In this program, the deuteragonist takin inoue in charge of the Cafeteria finances LycoRecoand both of them also take on some additional jobs to support income.
One of them was to teach foreigners Japanese and pronunciation, due to Chisato’s constant interference in Takina’s class, the latter suggests the term “sakadachi (Handstand)”, and since Chisato was trying to exemplify the word, she had to affect her hands to exemplify the term. Since she was wearing a skirt, it falls off the sides, revealing the now trending design.
Numerous comments included:
- «The anime industry is really pushing the love for thighs this year. I still remember the scene from Yor Forger».
- «Am I going to start watching Lycoris Recoil just because of those juicy thighs? Definitely».
- «rich thighs, I want to bite them».
- «I’ve already seen five people say they’re going to see Lycoris Recoil just because of the sight of that thigh».
- «I still can’t believe they gave Lycoris Recoil’s Chisato those huge thighs. It’s not that I’m watching it, it’s just that I’ve seen that screenshot like ten times already».
- «It is called Lycoris Recoil because the Lycoris (the red flower) are Chisato’s thighs.».
- «I give artists two hours to create h3ntai from this simple panel».
And sure enough, it wasn’t long before a full nude version of the scene came out (available at this link), as well as showing the same pose as other characters, albeit with Love Live!. Who will be next?
Summary of Lycoris Recoil
The number of terrorist acts in Japan has never been lower, thanks to the efforts of a syndicate known as Direct Attack (DA). The organization raises orphaned girls as assassins to carry out assassinations under its “Lycoris” program. Takina Inoue is an exceptional Lycoris, with a strong sense of will and a penchant for perfection. Unfortunately, a hostage situation tests her patience, and her uncoordinated action results in her being transferred out of the DA. He’s not too happy to lose the only place he’s been, but he reluctantly arrives at his new home: LycoReco, an undercover coffee shop.
However, Takina’s new partner is very different from what she imagined. Despite being the famous Lycoris feat, it seems that Chisato Nishikigi is not up to her duties. He drags Takina into all sorts of odd jobs under the simple guise of helping people in need. Takina is further concerned when Chisato takes down a group of armed attackers without killing any of them. Feeling like a fish out of water, Takina is very disappointed to rejoin the DA, but Chisato is determined to show her that there is more to life than taking it.
font: @zerods_ on Twitter
(c)Spider Lily/ABC BS11