The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by Kentarou Yabuki, Ayakashi triangle, the first promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 9, 2023 in Japanand reveals the musical themes which include:
- Philosophy of any Dance will perform the opening theme titled “Neppu wa Rutensuru”, and MIMINARY the theme titled “Itowanai feat. Miyu Tomita and Kana Ichinose”.
Yabuki started publishing the manga in the magazine issue Weekly Shōnen jump from the publisher Shueishain June 2020 and moved to the digital service Shōnen Jump Plus in April 2022. Yabuki is known for being the illustrator of the manga written by Saki Hasemi, A LOVE-Ru.
Voice was cast
- Shouya Chiba as Matsuri Kazamaki (male).
- miyu tomita as Matsuri Kazamaki (female).
- cana iginose like Suzu Kanade.
- Genda Tesshou like Shirogane.
- Noriaki Acite (Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch, Bakuman, Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios CONNECTION.
- shougo yasukawa (Shokugeki no Souma, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?, Rakudai Kishi no Horse) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hideki Furukawa (Date A Live, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, High School Hero DxD) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Rei Ishizuka (Shingeki no Kyojin, Kakkou no Iinazuke, Chikyuugai Shounen Shoujo) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Ayakashi Triangle Summary
Matsuri Kazamaki and Suzu Kanade are childhood friends, bound by their shared ability to see ayakashi-youkai as they search for a life force to consume. However, in high school, their relationship deteriorates. As Suzu’s one-sided feelings grow, so does the difference in their views of ayakashi: Matsuri considers all ayakashi a threat to her friend, while Suzu is an average ayakashi (someone who exudes a certain amount of significant life force in compared to the average person) and they all love it despite the risk. When the two meet a talking white cat named Shirogane, they don’t know that he is a four-hundred-year-old ayakashi known as the “King of Ayakashi.”
He is destined to gain more power by consuming Suzu, but when Matsuri steps in to try and save her by sealing Shirogane’s powers, the ayakashi uses a jutsu to turn him into a girl! Matsuri promises to protect Suzu from further harm as her best friend, but she has to learn how to act like a girl until her grandfather (a famous wind jutsutsu ninja) can undo the jutsu. Meanwhile, Suzu must reconcile her romantic feelings for Matsuri now that he is no longer a boyfriend. But when Matsuri takes the king as a pet, the future of the two friends seems uncertain.
font: Natalie funny