The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by I am, Rokudou no Onna-tachi (Game Rokudou’s Wicked Girls), the first promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 7 in Japan.and shows a snippet of the opening theme titled “ENDLESS LABYRINTH” and illustrated by EverdreaM.
I am he started publishing the manga in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Championship from the publisher Acite Shoten in June 2016, and ended in April 2021 with twenty-six compiled volumes. This is one of the few times that a finished manga gets an anime adaptation, so viewers may have high expectations for the possibility of the story being adapted in its entirety.
Voice was cast
- Gene Sato like Tousuke Rokudou.
- Sumire Uesaka like Ranna Himawari.
- Naomi Oozora Like Sayuri Osanada.
- Yuki Yomichi as Azami Himeno.
- Misato Matsuoka like Tsubaki.
- sekine hitomi like Mizue.
- Haruki Ishiya as Haruya Linuma.
- Hiroya Saitou (BEASARS 2, Amaama to Inazuma, Yotsunoha) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios satellite light.
- Yuuichirou Momose (Hoshi no Samidare, Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?, Infinite Dendrogram) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Shinya Segawa (Pastel Memories, Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni, Boogiepop wa Warawanai) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Summary of Rokudou no Onna-tachi
Tousuke Rokudou is a first-year student who attends Aomori High, a school full of delinquents. He is often bullied by his classmates because of his incompatibility with his behavior, the only exceptions being his two good friends who are also social outcasts. Frustrated with the way they are treated, the three wish they could stand up and regain the fun and peaceful school life of their dreams. However, Tousuke’s life takes a major turn when he receives a package from his late grandfather containing a family heirloom, a scroll said to have the power to save him from imminent danger.
While holding the scroll, a sudden glow emerges, leaving a strange mark on Tousuke’s forehead. Thinking he has found the means to free himself and his friends from his daily treatment, Tousuke is shocked to find that its effects are very different from what he imagined. While the bullying continues, he realizes that the mark on the scroll acts as an amulet, capturing the hearts of the delinquent girls, especially Ranna Himawari, the strongest of them all.
Fountain: Natalie funny