The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by Sakurai Ferris Wheel, The Dangers in My Heart (Boku no Kokoro or Yabai Yatsu), the promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 1st in Japan.and shows snippets of the musical themes including:
- Yorushika (ヨルシカ) will perform the opening theme song “Shayou,” and Kohana Lam (こはけらむ) the final theme titled “Suu Sentimental“.
Sakurai started publishing the manga The Dangers in My Heart through the service cross sleeve from the publisher Acite Shoten in March 2018. In addition, the work received the first position in the “Manga That You Would Like to See Animated” survey conducted during the event Japanese anime in the year 2021.
Voice was cast
- Shun Horie as Kyoutarou Ichikawa.
- Hina Yumiya like Anna Yamada.
- Yukari Tamura like Kana Ichikawa.
- megumi han like Moeko Sekine.
- Ayaka Asai as Chihiro Kobayashi.
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Serina Yoshida.
- Achi Toyosaki like Honoka Hara.
- free okamoto, like Shou Adachi.
- Hiroaki Akagi (Saiki Kusuo or Psi-nan, Karakai Jouzu or Takagi-san, Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Shin-Ei Animation.
- jukki hana (Steins; Gate, No Game No Life, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Masato Katsumata (Mahoutsukai no Yome, Go-toubun no Hanayome, Grisaia: Phantom Trigger THE ANIMATION) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- kensuko usio (Koe no Katachi, Chain Man, Boogiepop Wa Warawanai) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Summary of The Dangers in My Heart
Kyoutaro Ichikawa may look like your typical high school student, but in his heart he dreams of murder. So it’s no surprise that the person he wants to kill the most isn’t far from his mind: class idol Anna Yamada. Reading alone in the library of his beloved school, he accidentally runs into Yamada, who comes to secretly hurt himself on his beloved candies and sweets. Through their interactions, Ichikawa learns how despicable Yamada is, and he can’t help but support her from the sidelines. Meanwhile, Yamada can’t help but laugh at Ichikawa because of his giddy reactions. Through a series of heartfelt daily interactions, distance becomes more than just library acquaintances. Perhaps, in time, Ichikawa will realize that her murderous desires have turned into something else entirely.
Fountain: Natalie funny