The official site for the company’s upcoming original anime Keys and studies PAWORKS, Akiba Maid Sensou (Akiba Maid War), a new promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for next October in Japan and revealed new members of the voice cast, including:
- Minami Tanaka like Yumechi.
- Tomoyo Kurosawa like Shipon.
- Ayahi Takagaki like Tencho.
Voice was cast
- Queen of Kondo as Nagomi Kazuhira, a woman who moves to Tokyo and dreams of becoming a cute maid in Akihabara.
- Rina Satō as Ranko Kazutoshi, a retired maid who has been away from Akihabara for some time.
- The group Kedamono Land Management Strategy Room the original story is believed.
- soichi masui (Seishun Buta Yarou with Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai, Hitsugi no Chaika) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios PAWORKS.
- Yoshihiro Hiki is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Manabú Nii (Bakuon!!, Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Yoshihiro Ike (Dororo, Kuroko no Basket, Ergo Proxy) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Summary of Akiba Maid Sensō
Spring 1999. A girl comes to Akihabara, wanting to be a cute maid. Akihabara, at the turn of the century, is full of girls of all kinds. The maid cafe “Tontonton”, called “Buta Koya”, opens its doors today. The new maid who entered the cafe is with her legendary maid, and she is in a big hurry to do the job. Matches, trainers, and strange life forms begin to appear in the area. It is a story of deep struggle about the job of a maid, which is submitted to all the masters and mistresses. “We are waiting for your return…”
font: Tokyo PR