The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by Cali, Hokkaido Gals Are Super Loving! (Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi), revealed a new promotional video for the project. The video confirms that the premiere has been delayed until January 2024 in Japanwhen it was scheduled for some time this year.
Ikada began publishing the manga through the service Shōnen Jump Plus from the publisher Shueisha in September 2019, where it is yet to be published. Other works in his repertoire include “Concerts and mizumiushii” and “Old Man: Dragon no Tsukurikata“, the former a one-shot and the latter a serialized manga in 2017.
Voice was cast
- Ayane Sakura as Minami Fuyuki.
- Undoubtedly Shimazaki’s game like Tsubasa Shiki.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Sayuri Akino.
- Queen of Ueda as Rena Natsukawa.
- crazy crazy (Masamune-kun’s revenge, BOFURI: I don’t want to get hurt, so I’ll protect myself) is in charge of overseeing the anime in the studios MONEY LINK and LANNwho Misuzu Hoshino (Camp Layback, The Super Jahy Will Not Be Missed!) which takes care of the direction.
- Katsuyuki Satō (My ex-husband is my stepmum’s daughter, fire in his fingers – My childhood friend is a fireman-) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Summary of Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!
Tsubasa Natsukawa has just moved from Tokyo to Hokkaido, in the dead of winter. Not realizing the distance between the cities of the country, he gets out of the taxi in the next city of his destination to be able to see the surroundings of his home. But he is surprised when he finds out that the “other city” is three hours away. But he also meets a cute dosanko gyaru (born and raised in Hokkaido) named Minami Fuyuki, who braves minus-8 degree weather in standard gyaru attire: short skirts and bare legs.
Fountain: Natalie funny