The platform Funimation An update to its broadcast catalog confirming that the anime adaptation of the manga has been written and illustrated by Hiro, Akebi-chan and Sailor-fuku (Akebi sailor uniform), there will be a total of twelve episodes. The distribution information for the compiled physical packages will be announced shortly through production. The pictures and trailer for the first program of the previous project were unveiled.
The series has its premiere scheduled for January 8 in Japan, and platforms Crunchyroll Y Funimation they take care of its distribution in the West. For his part, Hiro began publishing the manga through the service Tonari no young jump from the publisher Shueisha in August 2016. The publisher published the eighth compiled volume on April 19, followed by the ninth on October 19 in Japan. In its most recent report, the literary franchise announced that it had accumulated over 500,000 copies in circulation.
- Manatsu Murakami as Komichi Akebi, the protagonist.
- Sora ama as Erika Kizaki, Akebi's first partner together.
- Akari Kitou as Touko Usagihara.
- Shion scatter as Tomono Kojou.
- Chicken Akira like Kei Tanigawa.
- Miyuki chorus (Fate / Great Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia, Occult; Nine) is in charge of directing the anime in the studios Clover works.
- Emi Kouno (Majo no Tabitabi, Piece One: The Galactic Adventure) is in charge of character design and animation guidance.
- Rino Yamazaki (DARLING at FRANXX, Medaka Box) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kana Utatán (Mieruko-chan, Re- Chief) which is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Summary of Akebi-chan or Sailor-fuku
The story takes place in a prestigious high school for the girls of the country, Roubai Academy. Akebi Komichi had always dreamed of wearing a school sailor ‘s uniform. A girl's “dream” life as a high school student finally begins. Time for youth flows slowly. Country life plus high school life as well as sailor attire. “Will I be able to make a hundred friends?” This is a retelling of a life story presented with a gentle touch from the talented Hiro.
© 博 ／ 集 英 社 ・ 「明日 ち ゃ ん の セ ー ラ ー 服」 製作 委員会