On the official site for the incentive Sword Art online A new trailer for the film has been unveiled Sword Art Online: Progressive – Kuraki Yuuyami no Scherzo (Scherzo deep night), the second part of the film project based on the spin-off light novels Sword Art Online: Progressive. The press release holds the premiere scheduled for next September 10 in theaters in Japan.
A specialized site describes the title as follows: «The fifth floor of Aincrad is an unlit area with ruins and relics. In the beta test, this floor was the scene of many PKs, so Asuna asks Kirito a PVP dueling lesson. Asuna considers Kirito to be a sensible and trustworthy person, but she relies heavily on him. For that reason, she will try to be independent of him on this floor little by little.».
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Kazuto Kirigaya / Kirito.
- Haruka Tomatsu as Asuna Yuuki.
- Shiori Izawa like Argus.
- Ayako Kouno (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Geata: Jietai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri) who is in charge of directing the feature film at the studios Pictures A-1.
- Kento Toya (Angel Beats !, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu) is in charge of character design and animation direction, and Yasuyuki Kai who is in charge of the design of the monsters.
- fifty girls (Kimetsu no Yaiba, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Destiny / Zero) responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
A Progressive Summary of Sword Art Online
This is a story that goes back to before those names were known as “Lightning Flash” and “The Black Swordsman”. The day Asuna put Yuuki on the NerveGear, she was a third grader who had never been involved in a game. On November 6, 2022, the world’s first VRMMORPG, Sword Art Online, is officially released. But the players, who are still very happy to be involved, are suddenly trapped inside the game when the Game Master has no chance of finding them out. The Game Master warns them “this may be a game, but not something to play with”.
If a player dies in the game, they also die in real life. Listen to this, the players panic, and chaos reigns. Asuna is one of these players, but while she does not yet know the rules of that world, she is on her way to overcome Aincrad, the floating iron castle whose peak is too high to be seen. As the days go by in this world that death is not far off, she encounters a fateful touch. And then say goodbye. While she has the mercy of reality before her eyes, Asuna fights with her strength until someone comes in front of her: the cold sword, Kirito …
Font: Funny Natalie
(c) Project 2020 川 原 礫 / KADOKAWA / SAO-P