During the event Leap Festa 2022 New promo video unveiled for manga anime adaptation with Yasuki tanaka, Summer Rendering (Summer Time Rendering). The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for April 2022 in Japan and that there will be a total of twenty – five episodes, covering the entire original work.
The platform will distribute the series Disney plus internationally and exclusively in Japan (that is, it will not be broadcast on television at the moment). For his part, Tanaka started publishing the manga through the digital service Jump Shonen Plus in October 2017, and the publisher Shueisha the thirteenth compiled volume was released on April 2 in Japan.
- Natsuki Hanae as Shinpei Ajiro, the main character who returned to his homeland after two years.
- Anna nagase as Ushio Kofune, a Shinpei childhood friend who died in a mysterious accident.
- Saho Shirasu as Mio Kofune, Ushio's younger sister.
- Ayumu watanabe (Kaijuu no Kodomo, Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara, Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu, Uchuu Kyoudai) in charge of the direction of the soul in the studios OLM.
- Hiroshi seko (Banana Fish, Darling in the FranXX, Heion Sedai and Idaten-tachi, Jujutsu Kaisen) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Miki Matsumoto (Major 2nd (Television) 2nd Season, Satsuriku no Tenshi) is in charge of character design.
- Keiichi okabe, Ryuichi takada Y. Keigo hoashi they are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack in the studios MONACA.
Summer Rendering Summary
After the death of his parents, Shinpei Ajiro lived with the Kofune sisters: Mio and Ushio, but has since moved to live alone in Tokyo. But after Ushio is drowned trying to save young Shiori Kobayakawa, he returns home to mourn his departure. However, the measles around Ushio's neck cast doubt on the cause of his death. Taking a step back, Shinpei convinces himself that there must be another explanation. Islanders are disturbed by dangerous entities, and a vision by the late Ushio calls for him to “save Mio” as his last request.
It's certain that something is up and that Ushio's death is just one piece of the puzzle. With the help of Mio and others, Shinpei struggles to create a future where he, his friends and family can survive. But the more you investigate, the more impossible that future becomes. Darkness seeps into his home island. How much more will he suffer before he finds the right way to save it?
Fountain: Comic Natalie
(c) 田中靖 規 ／ 集 英 社 ・ サ マ ー タ イ ム レ ン ダ 製作 委員会 委員会