During the event Aniplex Online Festival 2023 A new promotional video has been revealed for the anime adaptation of the manhwa written and illustrated by Wookjakga, Return Magic should be Separate (Kikansha or Mahou wa Tokubetsu Desu). The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for October 7 in Japan.and shows a snippet of the opening theme titled “GET BACK” and illustrated by FLOW.
Voice was cast
- Takuma Terashima like Desir Herman.
- Sayumi Suzushiro like Romantica Eru.
- Natsumi Fujiwara like Pram Schnaizer.
- Taishi Kawaguchi (Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Arvo’s animation.
- Takamitsu Kouno (Gabriel Dropout, Absolute Duo, Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hiromi Katou (Guilty Crown, Musume Monster no Oisha-san, Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Kenta Higashouji (Princess Connect! Re: Jump, Build Section: Code Black, Pola Princess!!) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
A Summary of Why The Philosopher’s Magic Should Be Special
The world is on the verge of destruction after a devastating ten-year war in the “labyrinth of shadows”. Desir Herrman is one of the last expert wizards left standing, but even he is no match for the terrifying enemy that threatens humanity’s existence. Just when he is sure the end has come, he is sent back in time to his early days studying magic at the prestigious Hebrion Academy. With this rare second chance, Desir is determined to not only save himself, but also the friends and companions he once lost. Knowing what the future holds, can their efforts make a difference, or will they all risk reliving the same terrible fate? Based on the successful novel.
Fountain: Funny Natalie
(c) Philosopher’s Magic should be Special Animation Partners