AnalyzeLog Inc. It announced the annual ranking of anime videos and movies broadcast on its official entertainment channels Youtube between 1 January and 7 December 2022, using its analysis tool Youtube, Digital Creators. According to research, the most watched anime clip in 2022 is the opening sequence without credits for the TV anime. Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season – Part 2 with the theme songThe Rumbling” by the four-member Japanese rock band There is M. The clip has been viewed more than 57 million times since January.
The second clip despite being posted on YouTube only ten weeks ago is the opening sequence of the TV anime. Chain Saw Man. Number of views on the video with the opening theme “KICK BACK“oh kenshi yonezu It is already more than 54 million times.
The full list is as follows (the number of copies corresponds to the publication date of the report, which is December 21, 2022):
- 1. Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season – Part 2opening sequence – 57,068,854 views.
- 2. Chain Manopening sequence – 54,097,283 views.
- 3. Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season – Part 2final sequence – 19,230,077 views.
- 4. Chain Manmain promotional video – 15,664,397 views.
- 5. Chain Manthird final sequence – 15,655,650 views.
- 6. Spy x FAMILY – Part 1opening sequence – 14,879,041 views.
- 7. Paripi Koumei (Ya Boy Kongming!)opening sequence – 13,438,004 views.
- 8. Spy x FAMILY – Part 2opening sequence – 13,094,826 views.
- 9. Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-henpromotional video – 11,191,185 views. [VIDEO ORIGINAL BLOQUEADO FUERA DE JAPÓN]
- Movie 10.One Piece Redpromotional video – 10,676,415 views.
Fountain: Digital Creators
©2022 Digital Creators