On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written by Haro Aso and illustrated by Kotarō Takata, Zom 100: The Dead Bucket Listit was finally acknowledged that the project is going through production problems. Consequently, there will not be a new episode of the series on September 10.so the schedule is as follows:
- August 27: Episode 6.
- September 3: Episode 7.
- September, 10th: Suspension.
- September 17th: Episode 8.
- 24 September: Episode 9.
- 1 October onwards: To confirm.
The series was due to air its final episode (episode 12) on 1 October, but the delay of this final episode also delayed its air date. It should be noted that Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead would already conflict with the Fall-2023 (October-December) season premieres on televisionso they are still not sure which dates in October they will air the rest of the episodes of the series.
Remember when FILMS FILMS left the clue at OLM studios (the logo is almost the same) in the first episode? Placing a studio logo on an exploitation company must have been premeditated (in the context of the story), were the production problems also anticipated (which bring the same level of exploitation)?
The series has been broadcast since July 9 in Japan and has been confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, and the services crunchyroll, hula and Netflix they take care of its distribution in the West. For her, Haro Aso and Kotarō Takata they started publishing the manga through the magazine Sunday GX from the publisher shogakukan in October 2018.
- Kazuki Kawagoe (Komi-san wa, Komyushou desu., Ikebukuro Westgate Park) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios GOOD FILMSwith the assistance of sanaco ueda.
- Hiroshi Seko (Jujutsu Kaisen, Shingeki or Kyojin: The Final Season, Darling in the Franxx) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kii Tanaka (Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?, Absolute Duo, Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu) is in charge of character design, and Junpei Fukuchi He is in charge of designing the zombies.
- makoto miyazaki (One Punch Man, Spy × FAMILY, Gone Fairy) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Zom 100: The Dead Bucket List
In an apartment full of trash, 24-year-old Akira Tendou watches a zombie movie with lifeless eyes and envy. After spending three hard years in a sweatshop in Japan, his spirit is broken. He doesn’t even have the courage to confess his feelings to Ohtori, his beautiful co-worker. Then, one morning, he bumps into his landlord at lunchtime – who happens to be another tenant! The entire city is filled with zombies, and even though he’s been running for his life, Akira has never felt so alive.
Fountain: Official site