The platform Netflix listed that the anime adaptation of the manga is written and illustrated by makoto yukimura, Vinland sagawill new episode on January 9, 2023 in your catalog. This coincides with the scheduled premiere of the second season, of course Netflix may be planning “simulcast (the episodes aired on the same day as Japan)” of this serieswhich would be completely unprecedented (the platform has never been done before).
It should be noted that There is no official confirmation yet that it will be done simulcast, although the catalog specifically states that there will be a new episode on this date. However, if it turns out that it is not, you can always go to crunchyrollwhich also has distribution rights.
For her, makoto yukimura he started publishing the manga in the magazine Shōnen Weekly Magazine from the publisher kodansha in April 2005, after which he moved to the magazine An evening of a month in December 2005. The drama inspired an anime adaptation that aired twenty-four episodes WIT Studioled Shuuhei Yabuta and scripts written by Hiroshi Seko Y ihara sensationreleased in July 2019.
Voice was cast
- Yuuto Uemura like Thorfinn.
- kenshō ono like Canute.
- Akio Ohtsuka like Thorkel.
- You Ueda Like Leif Ericson.
- Shuuhei Yabuta (Shingeki no Kyojin, No Game No Life, Koutetsujou no Kabaneri) returns to lead the anime in the studios MAPwhich replaces WIT Studio.
- Hiroshi Seko (Shingeki or Kyojin, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mob Psycho 100) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Takahiko Abiru (Hunter x Hunter (2011), Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season) return to handling character design and animation direction.
- Download Yamada (Tokyo Ghoul, Great Pretender, Babylon) back to handle the composition of the soundtrack.
Summary of Vinland Saga
Thorfinn, the son of one of the best warriors of the Vikings, is among the best fighters in the band of merry mercenaries led by the tortured Ascaladoid. However, Thorfinn is not part of the group because of the ordeal involved, but instead, because of causing a great tragedy to his family, the boy vows to kill Askeladd in a fair deal. Thorfinn spends his youth with the mercenary crew, honing his skills on the battlefield among the Danes, where killing is just another joy in life.
One day, when Askeladd receives news that the Danish prince Canute is being held hostage, he has an ambitious plan: a plan that will decide the next king of England and will greatly change the lives of Thorfinn, Canute, and his own life. Set in 11th century Europe, Vinland Saga tells a bloody epic in an era of inescapable violence, madness and injustice, providing a procession to the tormented hell and all who live there.
© ヴィンランド・サガ SEASON2 製京公司