On the official site for the new anime adaptation of the light novels written by Yoshinobu Akita and illustrated by Yuuya Kusaka, Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi (Orphen’s sorcerous stabber), a new promotional video for the third season of the project has been revealed. This third season will be titled Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi: Urban Chicken (Stabber Sorcerous Orphen: Chaos in Urbanrama), and the video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 18, 2023 in Japan.
New members of the voice cast were also announced, including:
- young people as Ryan (regular character).
- Takuya Eguchi as Halpert (regular character).
- cana hanazawa as Eris (episodic character).
- Mariya Ise as Shiina (episodic character).
On the other hand, Yoshinobu Akita Y Yuuya Kusaka they began publishing light novels in May 1994 and finished in September 2003, with a total of twenty volumes. The first season of this new anime adaptation premiered in Winter-2020 (January-March)and the second season after that i Winter-2021 (January-March).
- Takayuki Hamana (Toshokan Senso, you are a mushroom, Tennis no Ouji-sama) is in charge of directing the anime at Studio Deen.
- kenji conuta (Blood Lad, Bokura wa Minna Kawai-sou, High School DxD Hero) is writing and supervising the scripts.
- You Kikuchi (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Kuroko no Basket, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom) is in charge of the design of the characters, based on the original designs of Conradh na Gaeilge Yuuya Kusaka.
Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi Summary
In a world of magic and monsters, Krylancelo Finrandi and his adopted sister Azalie Cait-Sith were once promising students of magic, spirits in the famous Tower of the Fangs. But an experiment gone horribly wrong sends Azalie’s appearance, trapping her in the form of a dragon. The elders of the Tower – more interested in preserving their reputation than the lives of their students – drive the transformed Azali and cover up the incident.
Krylancelo is angry with himself, taking the new name “Orphen” and vowing to return Azalie to her normal self. Five years later, the search for Orphen has come to a halt. He meets Azalie again when he meets chance, but he still has no way to get his body back. And with a hostile group of wizards hunting her, time may be running out. The past and the present collide as Orphen tries to find a way to save Azalie from her former teachers and friends.
font: Natalie funny
©秋田禎信・草河遊也・ TO ブックス/魔術士オーフェンはぐれ旅载件公主乐