the production company two-engine announced that the Anime adaptation of the Manga is written and illustrated by Miyazaki Choir, Mahoutsukai and Yome (The Old Magus’ Bride), will have a second season that will premiere in April 2023 in Japan. The new season will be broadcast on TV stations Tokyo MX and BS11, as well as on Amazon Prime Video and Hikari TV platforms. The anime will adapt the “University Arc” from the original manga, which started in May 2018.
In addition to a promotional image, the author Yamazaki Corpsdirector hot kazuaki and the animation director Takuoka Kouhei they made illustrations to celebrate this announcement.
Yamazaki began publishing the manga in the magazine Blade Comic Monthly from the publisher orchid in November 2013, and moved to the magazine Monthly Comic Garden in September 2014, where it is still being published. The publisher published the seventeenth compilation volume on March 10, followed by the eighteenth on September 9 in Japan.
Voice was cast
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Chise Hatori.
- Ryouta Takeuchi like Elijah.
- The Uchiyama cuckoo like Ruth.
- But Endo like Silkie.
- hot kazuaki (Shoukoku no Altar) takes the direction in the new Studio Kafkareplacing Norihiro Naganuma Before WIT Studio.
- but takaha (Mahoutsukai and Yome), You Yonaiyama (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby)Y Chiaki Nishinaka (Yuki Hodokishi Futaai) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hirotaka Katō (Hoozuki no Reitetsu) is in charge of character design, and Tokuoka Kouhei (Bungou Stray Dogs) is in charge of animation direction.
- Junichi Matsumoto (a predator) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Summary of Mahoutsukai no Yome
A 15-year-old Japanese girl, Chise Hatori, was sold at auction for five million pounds to a tall, masked gentleman. Abandoned at a young age and ridiculed by her peers for her unusual behavior, she was willing to give herself up to any buyer if it meant there was a place to return to. Chained and on her way to an unknown destination, she listens to the whirring of robed men in her path, gossiping and complaining that such a buyer has snagged a “Sleigh Beggy.”
Ignoring the murmurs, the mysterious man leads the girl into a study, where he reveals himself to be Elias Ainsworth, a magician. After a brief confrontation and some teleportation magic, the two open their eyes to Elias’ native place in the English countryside. Blessed by fairies and surrounded by strange and wonderful beings when she arrives, these events begin the story of Chise as an apprentice and bride intended for the ancient mage.
font: Funny Natalie