The official site for the Anime adaptation of the Manga written and illustrated by miyazaki right, Mahoutsukai and Yome (The Old Magus’ Bride), revealed the third promotional video for the second season of the project. The video shows a snippet of the final theme titled “Mubansou” and illustrated by EDDAand confirm that again The series will air on April 6 in Japan..
The single cover of this new ending theme has also been revealed:
The platform crunchyroll take care of its distribution in the West. For his part, Yamazaki started publishing the manga in the magazine Blade Comic Monthly from the publisher orchid in November 2013, and moved to the magazine Monthly Comic Garden in September 2014, where it is yet to be published. The first season of twenty-four episodes was shown with WIT Studio and for the first time in us Autumn-2017 (October-December).
Voice was cast
- Atsumi Tanezaki like Chise Hatori.
- Ryouta Takeuchi like Elias.
- The Uchiyama cuckoo like Ruth.
- but end like silk.
- Kazuaki Terasawa (Shoukoku no Altar) takes the direction in the new Studio Kafkareplacing Norihiro Naganuma already WIT Studio.
- But Takaha (Mahoutsukai and Yome), You Yonaiyama (Uma Musume: Pretty Derby) and Chiaki Nishinaka (Yuki Hodokishi Futaai) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Hirotaka Katō (Hoozuki no Reitetsu) is in charge of character design, and Tokuoka Kouhei (Bungou Stray Dogs) is leading the animation direction.
- Junichi Matsumoto (a predator) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Summary of Mahoutsukai no Yome
A 15-year-old Japanese girl, Chise Hatori, was sold at auction for five million pounds to a tall, masked gentleman. Abandoned at a young age and ridiculed by her peers for her unusual behavior, she was willing to give herself up to any buyer if it meant there was a place to return to. On her way to an unknown destination, she listens to the whispers of robed men in her path, crying and complaining that such a buyer has snagged a rare “Sleigh Beggy”.
Ignoring the whispers, the mysterious man leads the girl into a study, where he reveals himself to be Elias Ainsworth, a magician. After a brief confrontation and some teleportation magic, the two open their eyes to Elias’s quaint country house in the English countryside. Blessed by fairies and surrounded by strange and wonderful beings when they arrive, these events begin the story of Chise as an ancient wizard’s apprentice and bride-to-be.
Fountain: Natalie funny
(c) 2022, 2022;