The official site for the upcoming original anime directed by Shingo Adachi and produced by the studios Pictures A-1, Recoil Lycoris, the third promotional video of the project was revealed. The video includes the tagline: “The story is approaching its final stage“, as well as scenes from the eight episodes broadcast so far of the project.
The series has been broadcast since July 2 in Japan and has been confirmed with a total of thirteen episodes, and the platform Crunchyroll handles its distribution in the West.
Voice was cast
- Chika Anzai as Chisato Nishikigi.
- Shion Wakayama as Takina Inoue.
- Ami Koshimizu as Mizuki Nakahara.
- misaki hound like Kurumi.
- Kousuke Sakaki like Mike.
- Shingo Adachi (Sword Art Online, Working!!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios Pictures A-1.
- Murder of Imigi (Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!, Make a heroine ga Oosugiru!) is in charge of character design.
- Asura (Ben-To, TiN-So: Kimi ga Te ni Suru Ore no Ex Machina, Eiyuu Toshi no Bakadomo) to handle the original story.
- Kimika Onai (clothing design by Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46) was in charge of designing the uniforms.
Summary of Lycoris Recoil
The number of terrorist acts in Japan has never been lower, thanks to the efforts of a syndicate known as Direct Attack (DA). The organization raises orphaned girls as assassins to carry out assassinations under its “Lycoris” program. Takina Inoue is an exceptional Lycoris, with a strong sense of will and a penchant for perfection. Unfortunately, a hostage situation tests her patience, and her uncoordinated action results in her being transferred out of the DA. He’s not too happy to lose the only place he’s been, but he reluctantly arrives at his new home: LycoReco, an undercover coffee shop.
However, Takina’s new partner is very different from what she imagined. Despite being the famous Lycoris feat, it seems that Chisato Nishikigi is not up to her duties. He drags Takina into all sorts of odd jobs under the simple guise of helping people in need. Takina is further concerned when Chisato takes down a group of armed attackers without killing any of them. Feeling like a fish out of water, Takina is very disappointed to rejoin the DA, but Chisato is determined to show her that there is more to life than taking it.
font: Funny Natalie
(c)Spider Lily/ABC BS11