On September 2, the tenth episode of the second season of the anime aired. Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent A Girl), which adapted the long-awaited kiss between Kazuya movies Y ruka sarashina. And no need to say that the spoilers, since the platform Crunchyroll he took it upon himself to upload the clip to the platform just a few hours after the episode aired.
Naturally, the animation of the scene caught the attention of fans, and numerous comments, both positive and negative, emerged on social networks, highlighting:
- «She sexually harasses you, is obsessive, blackmails you, spreads false information about you, drags you down, doesn’t care how you feel, etc. Sure, Ruka seems like the perfect girl…»
- «I want to punch the soul in the face. I hate you Ruka. If I was in a room with Ruka and Mami and I had a gun with 2 bullets. I would shoot Ruka twice».
- «Ruka is one of the most toxic characters in the anime. The people who protect her have certainly not had a partner in her life».
- «Ruka is a nice girl, but Kazuya is not worth her efforts, at least her kiss is already a breakthrough».
- «Ruka, Ruka, good, but don’t eat it. The noise when they are kissing is bad, I think, how cute Ruka is, blushing».
- «Kanojo, Okarishimasu I don’t like almost anything, but I like the personality and boldness that Ruka shows and has. Ugh great kiss and with that animation quality of hers she makes it even better».
- «Ruka made a great effort to make Kazuya understand that she herself will fight for him.».
- «I was so jealous to see the way Ruka ate Kazuya’s mouth… I wanted to be in Kazuya’s place and get the same treatment he got from my favorite waifu».
- «Ruka is the only character that could be considered good in this thing, because she is clear about what she wants to do, she doesn’t mess it up with blowjobs».
- «It’s too bad Ruka, because Kazuya has no interest in you. Seriously, this girl is not going to give up trying her hardest to be with Kazuya».
- «It’s a good thing Kazuya isn’t interested in Ruka, because she deserves better than simple».
- «But still, Pajasuya does not love her. He is definitely the worst protagonist. They’re doing a second season of this thing. She kissed him twice passionately and still nothing. Ruka literally deserves better and he also deserves to be in another series».
- «Kazuya is a virgin. He has the best girlfriend who is even offered to him on a silver platter and he won’t eat, and he doesn’t want her».
- «I saw the title and came right away, despite the fact that I keep watching this anime for pure curiosity and the Latin dubbing».
- «Still, the anime sucks with a lead without any balls … And turning around a lie that could be solved in two seconds. Anyway, and don’t even bother reading the manga which is about two hundred and odd chapters long, and he’s still the same miserable guy».
- «Ruka is a nice girl, but Kazuya doesn’t even understand her efforts, at least she’s already a pioneer in kissing her. Kazuya’s grandmother is a saint, she doesn’t deserve to live the lies she was told».
Summary of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful girlfriend: the wonderful Mami Nanami. But suddenly, no more. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. Trying to ease his pain, he hires a girl for hire through an online app. His partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who manages to win Kazuya’s affection through her incomparable beauty and cute behavior. But after reading similar experiences from other clients of Chizuru’s, Kazuya is convinced that the caring personality and warm smile were just an act to play on his heart, and he considers her badly.
Worse, Chizuru criticizes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing his true temperament personality. This one-sided exchange is cut short, however, when Kazuya learns that his grandmother has collapsed. They rush to the hospital and find Kazuya’s grandmother already in good condition. When Chizuru is present, Grandma asks who this girl could be. Reluctantly, Kazuya introduces her as his real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to take the part. With Kazuya still anchored to Mami, how long can this difficult client and reluctant rent girl keep up their act?
(c) 宮島礼吏・講談社, 2022