On the official site of an anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Hiroaki mizusaki, Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san (Kuroitsu-san from the Monster Development Department), a new promotional video of the project was published. The video shows a fragment of the final theme entitled “Aimai Recognition”And interpreted by Maybe ME and introduces new vocal cast members, incl Ayana Taketatsu, Shun'ichi Toki, Fumi aikawa, Risae Matsuda Y. Satsumi Matsuda.
The series is scheduled to premiere for January 8, 2022 in Japan via television ABC TV / TV AsahiAlthough no platform has announced that it is still spread in Japan. In addition, Mizusaki began publishing the manga in the magazine Comic Meteor from the publisher Flex Comix in 2020. It should be noted that this is one of those cases where a work is adapted almost immediately after its release.
- Kaori maeda as Touka Kuroitsu.
- Satomi amano like Wolf Bite.
- Yuuichirou Umehara as Dr. Sadamaki.
- Tohru Inada as Megistos.
- Shunichi toki like Canon Thunderbird.
- Fumi Aikawa, Risae Matsuda and Satsumi Matsuda like Hydra.
- Mao Ichimichi like Akasik.
- Ayana Taketatsu like Kamyura.
- Hisashi said (Night of fate / stay [Realta Nua], Gardians Hexamoon, Gundam Mobile Suit SEED ASTRAY BLUE FLAME) in charge of the direction of the soul in the studios Quad.
- Katsuhiko takayama (Aldnoah.Zero, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Mirai Nikki, Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kazuya morimae (Masou Gakuen HxH) is in charge of character design.
- AXXX1S makes the introductory theme entitled “Special force“, though Maybe ME interprets the final themes entitled “Aimai Recognition“Y”Fate“.
Summary Kaijin Kaihatsubu no Kuroitsu-san
Touka Kuroitsu is an assistant researcher in the monster development department for the evil organization Agastia. But the enemy in front of them is not heroes. With shipping meetings that only have ten minutes, Touka has to convince the planning committee every time he does a good job with every new monster he plans and presents for demonstration. Can Kuroitsu-san meet the expectations of an exploitation management committee? The werewolf (now werewolf) and other unfortunate monsters evolved one after another. This is a story dedicated to all those who are stressed by deadlines, bigoted bosses, and last minute specification changes.
Fountain: Comic Natalie
(c) IC 弘 明 ・ COMIC メ テ オ / 「怪人 開 発 部 の 黒 井 津 さ ん」 製作 委員会