The premiere of the second episode of the special Gotoubun no Hanayome (The Quintessential Quintuplets) on television, not only brought the quintuplets story adaptation project to fruition (at least for the time being), but also A particular scene featuring Miku and Nino Nakano also trended..
Remember that this special adapts a story arc that was skipped in the main adaptation, where Futaro and the quintuplets have their summer vacation before starting their last semester of high school. This, then, would be the obligatory arc where the girls are shown in bathing suits, and it certainly did not disappoint.
The production decided to leave this in the hands of the studios SHAFTwho replaced him Bibury Animation Studios simply to produce these two special episodes. But, SHAFT’s amazing work was shown to the audiencewho now wish that the studio had handled all the previous seasons.
And why are Gotoubun no Hanayome fans looking forward to this? Instead of explaining it to you in words, it is better to see how the new design and animation style of the quintuplets looks in the short scene that has become a trend. After all, at SHAFT they are experts in drawing the female body:
And of course, the comments were immediate:
- «With this scene, I don’t understand how Futaro didn’t choose Nino».
- «And where is my complete remake by SHAFT?».
- «SHAFT did wonders with the story of the quintessence, I’m not even on my knees asking them to redo it».
- «The Quintuplets remake is probably the most unnecessary thing I’ve heard since The Last of Us remake.».
- «Every time I watch something from this anime I think again, why the fuck didn’t they just keep Miku, or at least Nino? Devil. Yeah, yeah, the drama and whatever, I was fine with the cliché, but I can’t believe that even Nisekoi’s ending left me less upset».
- «How many times do I have to see Miku and Nino’s asses on screen to know that SHAFT should have animated Gotoubun no Hanayome from the beginning? I just logged into my account and I’ve already seen this thirty times.».
- «SHAFT was always the right studio to animate this story, but you’re trying to rush jobs and ruined Gotoubun no Hanayome.».
- «SHAFT could bring the franchise exactly what it always boosts, it’s a shame that it will now remain just a fantasy that will never come».
- «Indeed, all these approaches were necessary to understand the plot of Gotoubun no Hanayome».
Fountain: @zerods_ on Twitter