On the official site for the original anime of the studios Cloverworks, Tokyo 24-ku (Tokyo Twenty – fourth Bard), a second promotional video of the project was published. The video holds its premiere scheduled for January 5, 2022 in Japan, with a special hour (time is the TV block, which also includes all scheduled announcements), and shows a fragment of the final theme entitled “255,255,255”And interpreted by Junya Enoki, Yuma uchida Y. Kaito ishikawa like his characters.
- Yuuma uchida as Ran Akagi.
- Kaito ishikawa like Koki Suido.
- Junya Enoki as Shuta Aoi.
- Naokatsu tsuda (director of the first four seasons of the anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) who is in charge of the direction of the series in the studios Cloverworks.
- Baio shimokura in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- The duo FIF (consisting of Shuji sogabe Y. Kanako Nono) responsible for the design of the character sketches and will Takahiro kishida (Haikyuu !!) who will be in charge of adapting these designs for the series.
- Hideyuki Fukasawa (Fate / stay night: Unlimited Blade Works) which is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack of the soul.
Summary of Tokyo 24-ku
The story is set on an artificial island called “District 24”. In that place live three friends who have known each other since childhood: Ran, Koki and Shuta. All three have different social positions, hobbies, and personalities, but they are always together. However, your relationships will change dramatically after a certain incident. In a commemorative ceremony one year after the aforementioned incident, the three reunite and all their phones start ringing at the same time. The phone call comes from a friend they thought was dead, urging them to “choose the future.” This is how each of them will believe in their own way of doing things to protect the future of the people of District 24.
© Foireann24 ／ 東京 24 区 プ ロ ジ ェ ク ト