Bocchi the Rock! they still cause problems
An anime adaptation of the manga was produced Bocchi the Rock!, a new update was shared asking fans not to disturb the locals with their activities while visiting the locations featured in the original story. This message has already been published, but there seems to be some confusion that the interpretation has not noticed.
Write the message: “We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperation regarding your visits to the animation model sites. We would like to ask you to be considerate of businesses, residences and residents». Of course one of the places mentioned is the live-house that inspired the STARRY“base of operations” Hitori Gotou and her group of friends, the band Cessoku band.
However, it seems that there is another place where problems have been reported, and that is the shop where the “Bocchi Rosada” bought his Yamaha Pacifica 611 VFMX. The shop is called Music Ishibashi and that particular branch is located in Ochanomizu Ward in Tokyo.
In fact, it led to the production of the anime itself Yoshino AoyamaHitori Gotou’s voice, is set to take place in the shop premises.
Finally, it seems the large flow of people visiting could be disrupting the flow of activities in the area, according to production reports. However, others have discovered that they are not just fans of him Bocchi the Rock! these culprits, but also those of another popular project in 2022.
It’s about the movie makoto shinkai, Suzume no Tojimari (Suzume Door Lock), then it turns out that One of the important scenes in the film takes place just a block away from the shop, so the two sets of fans could be mixing and causing trouble for the locals. One of the fans shared a map explaining the story, marking with (1) place Suzume no Tojimari and with (2) the place of Bocchi the Rock!.
In any case, it seems that even so it is clear that the fans of Bocchi the Rock! they are also causing problems with their visits to the places featured in the series, so they are not without blame. Of course, there were comments in comment forums, highlighting:
- «The “holy place” would be Shimokitazawa, right? It’s a neighborhood that’s inaccessible to otakus, but apparently fans of Bocchi the Rock! they go everywhere. I wonder what other works have had the same effect».
- «I don’t understand, local shops must be benefiting from the influx of potential customers, and are they complaining?».
- «If these warnings keep coming, the otakus will surely stop going, and then the locals will lose them.».
- «Oh no, otakus are causing trouble again. And no, it’s not just Bocchi the Rock! This happens with any popular series.».
- «They modeled famous places and received great support, but everything has a price».
- «Sometimes it’s not even a group, but one idiot who started causing trouble. But for one they all pay».
Summary of Bocchi the Rock!
Hitori “Bocchi” Gotou, who is lonely and eager to mingle with others, spends her time playing the guitar. One fateful day, Bocchi meets outgoing drummer Nijika Ijichi, who invites her to join the Kessoku Band when her guitarist, Ikuyo Kita, leaves before their first concert. Soon after, Bocchi meets his latest partner, the great bassist Ryu Yamada.
Although their first performance together is modest, the girls are strengthened by their love of music, and Kita soon joins them again. Finding happiness in music, Bocchi and her classmates put all their efforts into improving as musicians while making the most of their high school days.