Have you heard the term “soap“? It’s a Japanese word to refer to a brothel where other women can beat men. Because prostitution was made illegal in Japan last century, there was a lack of definition of the term “sex” associated with this illegality. implying that the “soap lands” do not violate the law, since there is no penetration.
In fact, if you manage to convince the masseuse to have sex somewhere else (motel or your own apartment), the law is not being broken because there is a mutual agreement between the two parties. Even if you give money afterwards, you can claim that you were just “giving it away” in good faith, and not paying them for a service.
It’s quite interesting how Japanese women who dedicate themselves to the world’s oldest trade manage to evade an outdated old law, however, today we are not here to criticize the current history of Japan, but it was a curious situation. recently reported. There is too much “soap land” in Japan, so much so that it is sometimes necessary for them to promote themselves in a “different way” to stand out from the rest.
That’s what the center did.”Softening Water (リラクゼションスイカ)“, who put up a billboard offering his services a 30-minute massage for ¥3,000 ($22), a 40-minute bubble bath for ¥5,000 ($37), or a 30-minute akasuri massage for ¥5,000 ($37). However, what caught our attention is that the girl featured in the promotion is nothing more and nothing less than Nijika Ijichithe popular girl from Bocchi the Rock!.
Even the original production artist himself, “Tsuezu (つえづ)“, he was surprised when he noticed that there was an intense amount of searching for his vision, and he was even more surprised when he realized the use that had been made of his work.
In short, this whole situation drew comments, highlighting:
- «Oh no, please don’t ruin the popularity of Bocchi the Rock!».
- «I am surprised that the local is aware that an anime character attracts more attention from men than a real woman».
- «Well, Nijika-chan’s mother will have to understand her daughter’s circumstances when choosing this job.».
- «I’m not sure, but can the original artist sue the venue? The problem is that the character in the diagram is not really a».
- «To be honest, I was very interested in the place when I saw Nijika-chan».
- «Nijika-chan is not a girl who would bother with that kind of business, I think.».
- «Establishments of this type already have a way out, AI. Who the hell is going to tell them if they themselves generate their own anime view?».