On the official Twitter account for the anime adaptation of Yojouhan Time Machine Blues (Tatami Time Machine Blues), the sequence to Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (Tatami Galaxy), it was revealed that the series will be on September 14 for the first time in the catalog of Disney Plus in Japan (it will also be distributed worldwide at a date to be confirmed), according to the following schedule:
- September 14 – Episode 1.
- 21 September – Episode 2.
- September 28 – Episode 3.
- October 5 – Episode 4.
- 12 October – Episode 5 and 6.
The project includes a film version that will be released on September 30 in theaters in Japan, as well as a six-episode series that will be distributed exclusively this year through the Disney Plus platform, also in Japan. The episodic version of Yojouhan Time Machine Blueswhich is based on the novel written by Tomihiko Y Makoto Ueda and illustrated by Yusuke Nakamurathere will also be an exclusive story not included in the theatrical version.
first novel, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (Tatami Galaxy), inspired its own studio-produced eleven-episode anime adaptation mad houseled Masaaki Yuasa and scripts written by Makoto Uedawas released in April 2010. Finally, this new novel was published on July 29, 2020 in Japan and is inspired by the drama by Makoto Ueda, Blues Summer Time Machine. Morimi wrote the novel and Ueda, a close friend of the author, credits the original concept.
- Natsume Shingo (ACCA: Kansatsu-ka 13-ku, Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019), One Punch Man, Sonny Boy), who worked with Masaaki Yuasa in the first production, he is in charge of directing the anime at the studios SARU Science.
- Makoto Ueda (Penguin Highway, Rilakkuma to Yuuenchi, Yoru and Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yusuke Nakamura (Atarashii Sekai, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei, Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome) is in charge of character design.
Blue Yojouhan Time Machine Summary
Yojouhan Time Machine Blues takes place during a sweltering summer day when the main character’s “terrible friend” Ozu drowns the only remote control for his apartment’s air conditioner. While discussing their situation with Akashi, the protagonist’s love interest the raven and a careless student who travels back in time from 25 years in the future, it causes the protagonist to borrow his time machine in an attempt to wrest control away from the past. before it breaks.
font: Official Twitter account
©2021 KADOKAWA All rights reserved.