Author of Kanojo, Okarishimasu Gets His Dream Date With Chizuru
A few weeks ago we reported that fans of the franchise Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent A Girl) that he had won the fortune of a date with the character’s lifetime figure Chizuru Mizuharafemale lead of the popular franchise.
This extract was drawn by the publisher kodansha and expenses paid for fun at the amusement park were included Asakusa Hanayashiki. “Keigo-san” was the lucky winner and you did not hesitate to share a photo shared by the author of the franchise, Reiji Miyajima (perhaps with some suspicion, given the level of affection he has for his girls).
However, it seems that the author could not “stay excited” to have a date with his dream girl, since he recently published a photo of himself with a “date” with the same figure. The most remarkable thing is that the author seems to have taken the picture in the same place as the fan who won the draw.
It seems that the car attended the same amusement park Asakusa Hanayashiki in Tokyo, and got on the same roundabout with the fans, taking the picture there and sharing it on their social networks with the following text: «We had a date. Complaints are not accepted».
Of course, her post drew a variety of comments, notably:
- «Well, Kanojo, Okarishimasu is the work of Miyajima-sensei. It would not be an exaggeration to say that Chizuru, who appears in your story, is the daughter of Miyajima-sensei. In that aspect, I think no one can criticize a father dating his daughter.».
- «So he went to take the figure from the fans who won the competition?».
- «He is being unfaithful to his wife, no!».
- «What fart with those who get angry? It is practical her character, if she wants she can even fuck her».
- «No, he can’t keep getting rid of it».
- «This isn’t funny anymore, it’s sad».
- «Oh no, please tell me he didn’t go begging the Kodansha people to lend him the figure to take the pictures, like he’s a jealous father».
- «Schizophrenia is powerful».
- «Please, Reiji, get medical help!».
- «This man scares me».
- «Do you think Reiji is crazy enough to start talking to the figure?».
Summary of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Kazuya Kinoshita is a 20-year-old college student who has a wonderful girlfriend: the wonderful Mami Nanami. But suddenly, no more. Without warning, Mami breaks up with him, leaving him heartbroken and lonely. Trying to ease his pain, he hires a girl for rent through an online application. His partner is Chizuru Mizuhara, who, through her incomparable beauty and cute demeanor, manages to win Kazuya’s affection. But after reading about similar experiences of Chizuru from other clients, Kazuya is convinced that her caring personality and warm smile were just playing on his heart, and he thinks badly of her.
Worse, Chizuru criticizes him for his shameless hypocrisy, revealing his true temperament personality. This one-sided exchange is cut short, however, when Kazuya learns that his grandmother has collapsed. They go to the hospital and find Kazuya’s grandmother already in good condition. When Chizuru is present, Grandma asks who this girl could be. Reluctantly, Kazuya introduces her as his real girlfriend, forcing Chizuru to take the part. With Kazuya still anchored to Mami, how long can this difficult client and reluctant surrogate girl keep up their act?
font: Official Twitter account
(c) 宮島礼吏・講談社, 2022