Attack on Titan Final Season has revealed a new preview for Mikasa Ackerman, ahead of the premiere of the first part on March 3, 2023.
In addition to Mikasa’s visuals, Attack on Titan also received a new countdown illustration from Tomohiro Kishi, the character designer for The final season.
The second part is expected sometime this year. According to studio MAPPA, the finale was supposed to be broadcast in one piece, but due to the amount of work required, it had to be split. The anime previously revealed character visuals for Connie, Jean, Hange, and Levi, as well as Annie and Rainer.
Attack on Titanis based on a manga series by Hajime Isayama serialized in Bessatsu Shonen magazine from 2009 to 2021. The manga ended in April 2021 after 139 chapters that were collected in 34 volumes. The final, 34th volume was released in June 2021. The manga received an anime adaptation by WIT Studio in 2013. Season 2 was released in 2017, followed by a third season that was split into two courses. The first course aired in the summer of 2018, while the second started in April 2019. Studio MAPPA took over the franchise for the 4th season, which was titledAttack on Titan Final Season. It started airing in December 2020 and had a total of 16 episodes. After it ended airing in March 2021, part 2 was announced.Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2launched in January last year.
Yuichiro Hayashi directed both parts of the final season, with Hiroshi Seko on series composition and script. Shintaro Kawakubo, Kodansha editor forAttack on Titan, was credited with the composition of the story. The same main line-up returns for the grand finale:
- Director: Yuichiro Hayashi
- Series cast: Hiroshi Seko
- Character Design: Tomohiro Kishi
- Animation directors: Daisuke Ninuma/Manabu Akita
- Chief Episode Director: Jun Shishido
- Animation Effects Directors: Taichi Furumata/Satoshi Sakai
- Color Design: Iku Onishi
- Art Director: Kuniaki Nemoto
- Screen Design: Yusuke Tanawa
- CDCG Director: Motoi Okuno/subaru Ikeda
- Film director: Shigeki Asakawa
- Editor: Masato Yoshitake
- Sound Effects Director: Masafumi Mima
- Music: Kohta Yamamoto/Hiroyuki Sawano
- Sound effects: Naoto Yamatani
- Sound Production: Techno sound
- Animation Producer: Wataru Kawagoe
- Manufactured by: MAPPA
source:Attack on Titan Official Site
© Hajime Isayama, Kodansha/”ATTACK ON TITAN” Final Season Production Committee