Attack on Titan Final Season Part 4 will premiere on November 4, as previously announced with a new trailer. The latest installment in the anime franchise revealed the first trailer in July at Anime Expo.
The first part of the finale premiered as a single hour-long special this March. Crunchyroll licensed it asAttack on Titan Final Season THE LAST CHAPTERS Special. During the recent MAPPA Stage event, director Hayashi unveiled the latest key visual, saying it’s the first in anime history that doesn’t directly feature heroes or titans.
SiM’s “Under the Tree” was used as the theme song for the first part. The staff included:
- Director: Yuichiro Hayashi
- Series cast: Hiroshi Seko
- Character Design: Tomohiro Kishi
- Animation directors: Daisuke Ninuma, Manabu Akita
- Chief Episode Director: Jun Shishido
- Directors of the spectacular animation: Taichi Furumata, Satoshi Sakai
- Color Design: Iku Onishi
- Art Director: Kuniaki Nemoto
- Screen Design: Yusuke Tanawa
- CDCG Director: Motoi Okuno/Subaru Ikeda
- Film director: Shigeki Asakawa
- Editor: Masato Yoshitake
- Sound Effects Director: Masafumi Mima
- Music: Kohta Yamamoto, Hiroyuki Sawano
- Sound effects: Naoto Yamatani
- Sound Production: Techno sound
- Animation Producer: Wataru Kawagoe
- Manufactured by: MAPPA
Attack on Titanis based on a manga series by Hajime Isayama serialized in Bessatsu Shonen magazine from 2009 to 2021. The manga ended in April 2021 after 139 chapters that were collected in 34 volumes. The final, 34th volume was released in June 2021. The manga received an anime adaptation by WIT Studio in 2013. Season 2 was released in 2017, followed by a third season that was split into two courses. The first course aired in the summer of 2018, while the second started in April 2019. Studio MAPPA took over the franchise for the 4th season, which was titledAttack on Titan Final Season. It started airing in December 2020 and had a total of 16 episodes. After it ended airing in March 2021, part 2 was announced.Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2launched in January last year.
Crunchyroll will stream the finale. The platform describes the plot of the special episodes as:
The fate of the world hangs in the balance as Eren unleashes the ultimate power of the Titans. With a burning determination to eliminate all who threaten Eldia, he leads an unstoppable army of colossal titans to Marley. Now a motley crew of his former comrades and enemies fight to stop his deadly mission, the only question is can they stop him?
source:Attack on Titan Official Site
© Hajime Isayama, Kodansha/”ATTACK ON TITAN” Final Season Production Committee