The platform Funimation has issued a press release to its Latin American department announcing the next Latin Spanish dubbing which will be issued in its catalog as part of the initiative “Dubbing Thursday“, When complete rows are added to the dates indicated. A previous statement explained:«Funimation continues their Dubbing Thursday with exciting new releases starting next week. These are new series and new seasons of well-known series that will be available exclusively on Funimation.com».
- VENUE 6 – Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary): Yukiteru Amano, a lonely high school student, spends his days writing a diary on his mobile phone, chatting with his two imaginative friends, Deus Ex Machina, the god of time and space, and Murmur, a servant of God. Revealing to himself that he is a true entity, Deus gives Yukiteru a “Random Diary”, which displays highly descriptive entries based on the future and forces him to enter a bloody battle royale with 11 other diary holders of the same power . With the last standing man named the new god of time and space, Yukiteru must find and kill the other 11 in order to survive. Reluctantly, he collaborates with her obsessive stalker Yuno Gasai (who also has such a diary), and takes it upon himself to ensure her safety. But the girl is more pleasing to the eye, as she may have other plans for her unrequited love …
- CENTER 13 – Ookami go Koushinryou (Spice and Wolf) [Temporada 2]: Holo is a powerful wolf god who is celebrated and revered in the small town of Pasloe for blessing the annual harvest. However, as the years went by and the villages became more self – sufficient, Holo, who calls himself “Wise Wolf of Yoitsu”, was reduced to a single folk tale. When a travel merchant named Kraft Lawrence stops with Pasloe, Holo offers to become a business partner if he eventually brings her to his northern town of Yoitsu. The clever merchant recognizes Holo ‘s extraordinary ability to judge a person's character and accepts his proposal. Now with enthusiastic business skills and a charismatic negotiator, Lawrence is getting closer to her goal of opening her own store. However, as Lawrence travels the countryside with Holo in search of economic opportunities, he begins to realize that his desires are slowly turning into something unexpected.
- VENUE 13 – Arrow Back [Parte 1]: The world of Lingalind is surrounded by a mysterious wall with nothing visible beyond its borders. Respected as the mother of the world, the capsule wall delivers heavenly gifts called “Rakuho” to places across the continent. The capsules arrive once a month and contain metal bracelets that allow the transformer to change mechanically called “Briheight”. As a result, Lingalind is in constant turmoil from its warring nations, all of whom hope to strengthen their military strength by acquiring the offerings. One day, Rakuho falls into the field with an unexpected inhabitant: a mysterious man with black hair. All eyes are on this strange newcomer, who calls himself “Back Arrow”, when he claims to have come from somewhere outside the wall, a revelation that could reveal the whole dogmatic origins of Lingalind.
- IONAD 20 – Kono Oto Tomare! (Kono Oto Tomare !: Sounds of Life) [Temporada 2]: Koto Toko High School Club has bravely surpassed their broken and asynchronous performance at the Kanto Region Japan Traditional Music Festival. Club members Chika Kudou, Satowa Houzuki, Takezou Kurata, Hiro Kurusu, Kouta Mizuhara, Saneyasu Adachi, and Michitaka Sakai love learning about the negative consequences of their performance, which makes them heartbroken. However, the group recognizes their potential and enthusiastically agrees to improve their skills, improve their flaws and develop a higher quality game for the success of the upcoming national winter qualifiers. With the help of their now ready club adviser, Suzuka Takinami, the group's goal is gradually achieved as they begin to understand the basics of good music and develop their koto skills, with the suggestion of acting more often to the point. most of them do not get: experience. As their journey to nationals progresses, however, the members of the koto club face challenges that hinder their concentration and progress. Not only does the threat remain from schools and other powerful musicians, but the high school troubles with romance and early retirement seniors are beginning to push the boundaries of the determined group of teens and the future from the koto club. .
- IONAD 27 – Soul Eater: Death City is home to the renowned Death Army Masters Academy, a technical academy run by the Shinigami-Lord of Death itself. Their mission: To breed “Scythes of Death” so that the Shinigami will face off against the myriad evils associated with their fantasy world. However, these Death Shields are not made physical weapons, but are born of human hybrids capable of transforming their bodies into Demon Weapons, and after consuming 99 evil souls and one witch soul. Soul Eater Evans, a Demonic Shield who cares only about what's cool, aims to become a Death Shield with the help of his direct thriller, or master, Maka Albarn. The work and study of this contrasting duo alongside the sharp Black ☆ Star and his cuddly Tsubaki army, as well as Shinigami's own son, Death the Kid, a couple of obsessive-compulsive wielding pistols, Patty and Liz. Soul Eater follows these Shibusen students on their ideas to collect souls and protect the city from the threats of the world, while working together in the sun laughing to be healthier mentally, physically and soulfully.
Fountain: Funimation Official Twitter Account
Funimation Funimation Funimation Funimation v Funimation v Funimation Funimation Funimation Funimation