On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Shinobu ohtaka, Orient, disclosed the distribution information for the project's Blu-ray compilation packages. This information confirmed that there will be a total of twelve episodes in the series, in addition to the release schedule, as follows:
- Package 1 (episodes 1 to 4) – March 25, 2022.
- Package 2 (episodes 5 to 8) – April 29, 2022.
- Package 3 (episodes 9-12) – May 27, 2022.
The series has been on air since last January 5 in Japan and has been confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, and the platform Crunchyroll handles distributed in the West. For his part, Ohtaka began publishing the manga in the magazine Shonen Weekly Magazine from the publisher Kodansha in May 2018. The work was moved to a monthly publication in the journal Iris Bessatsu Shonen at the beginning of this year. Shinobu Ohtaka is probably best known as a manga like author Magic, Magi: Sinbad and Bouken Y. Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome, which inspired all anime adaptations.
- Tetsuya Yanagisawa (Shattered Angels, DxD High School, Senran Kagura Master Shinovi) in charge of the direction of the soul in the studios ACGT
- Makiko courtesy (Bookworm Raising, Magimoji Rurumo, Hatsukoi Limited) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Takahiro kishida (Lain Serial Experiments, Baccano !, Haikyu !!) is in charge of character design.
- Hideyuki Fukasawa (Fate / overnight stay: Infinite Blade Works, Flowers of Evil, Katsugeki: Touken Ranbu) which is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
At the age of 10, Musashi and Kojiro's best friends sat in emotional silence as Kojiro's father told stories of evil demons plundering the innocent, and heroes fighting them. By practicing a sword, they both promise to be the strongest in the world. But as they get older, Kojiro becomes cynical and Musashi realizes that he cannot withdraw 150 years of demonic domination alone. They call it a pickaxe feat, and it's almost ready to settle for your working life. However, he cannot help feeling that he is still responsible for acting … and soon, the injustice of his world will force him to act …
Fountain: Official site
(c) 大 高 忍 ・ 講 談 社 ／ 「オ リ エ ン ト」 製作 委員会