During the event Leap Festa 2022 A new promotional video for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Asato Mizu, Aharen-san wa Hakarenai (Aharen is Indecipherable). The video holds the premiere scheduled for April 2022 and shows the previously announced voices Mao Ichimichi as Mitsuki Ooshiro and Kana Hanazawa like Toubaru-sensei.
The series premieres for April 2022 in Japan. For its part, Mizu started publishing the manga through the digital service Jump Shonen Plus from the publisher Shueisha in January 2017. The publisher published the twelfth volume compiled on August 4 in Japan.
- Inori minase as Queen of Aharen.
- Takuma terashima as Matsuboshi Raidou.
- Mao Ichimichi as Mitsuki Ooshiro.
- Kana Hanazawa like Toubaru-sensei.
- Yasutaka Yamamoto (Hinomaruzumou, Jitsu wa Watashi wa, Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo ?, Servant x Service, Nekopara) in charge of the direction of the soul in the studios Felix Movie.
- Takao yoshioka (100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru, Demi-chan wa Kataritai, Elfen Lied, Fukigen na Mononokean Tsuzuki, High School DxD) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yuuko yahiro (B-gata H-kei, Lovers Diabolik, Kaguya-sama: Love is War, Toji no Miko) is in charge of character design.
Summary of Aharen-san wa Hakarenai
Queen Aharen, a cute little student with a quiet voice, is badly determined by personal distance and space. Sometimes it's inches from your face, and other times, miles away. The only person trying to understand his antics is Raidou Matsuboshi, who sits next to him in class. He has a threatening face, but he's a kind boy with an imagination that sometimes runs amok. Aharen-san wa Hakarenai follows the interrogating couple as their strange friendship blossoms and Raidou destroys Aharen's eraser for her. She misunderstands her gesture and now believes they are best friends, showing how the simplest things can be the most complex of challenges for them.
Fountain: Official Twitter Account
(c) 水 あ さ と / 集 英 社 ・ BILIBILI